Medialab-Prado is a program of the Department of Arts of the City Council of Madrid, aimed at the production, research, and dissemination of digital culture and of the area where art, science, technology, and society intersect.
Many workshops for the production of projects, conferences, seminars, encounters, project exhibition, concerts, presentations, etc. take place in its versatile space. All activities are free and open to the general public.
Our primary objective is to create a structure where both research and production are processes permeable to user participation.
To that end, Medialab-Prado offers:
* A permanent information, reception, and meeting space attended by cultural mediators.
* Open calls for the presentation of proposals and participation in the collaborative development of projects.
We have several on-going programmes, which are as follows:
* Interactivos?: creative uses of electronics and programming
* Inclusiva.net: research and reflections on the network culture
* Visualizar: data visualization tools and strategies
* Laboratorio del Procomún: trans-disciplinary discussion on the Commons
* AVLAB: audio-visual and sound creation
Most activities are registered in video and can after be seen and downloaded in http://medialab-prado.es
View My Blog
Send me a message
Interactivos?'13 Tools for a Read-Write World. Call for Projects
Interactivos?’12 Ljubljana. Obsolete Technologies of the Future
More blog entries